|Location: NORTH WEST LONDON, LONDON||Salary: 15990.00 - 15990.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3077919|
If you have an clear, enhanced DBS, this will be a big help!
25 hrs a week, 15:00 - 20:00, £12.30ph
The Cleaning Manager is required to manage a team of 24 cleaners with the assistance of 2 x supervisors. oversee daily and weekly audits, control stock, meet with the client on a weekly basis to plan cleaning works, report labour to the school. Ideadly the manager will be BICS trained
This position requires good communication skills, be organised, be able to work as part of team and on thier own.
The site is a multi building school
To take overall responsibility for the provision of a professional and 5 star level cleaning service, ensuring that company standards are maintained and that Client expectations are met within the agreed objectives for the location.
• To set objectives and be responsible for the day to day cleaning of the classrooms , office , public areas, corridors toilets and showers, and all other areas within our cleaning duties, constantly seeking to improve service and quality in a manner that ensures guest satisfaction and budgetary efficiency
• To assess employee performance and recognise training needs and potential as appropriate.
• To ensure that the housekeeping operation achieves, as a minimum, the financial targets agreed with the client in line with the budget.
• To monitor the work of the housekeeping team and carry out appraisals ensuring that information is filed appropriately, with development plans that are actively used.
• To ensure staffing levels are adequate and relevant in line with term patterns and recognised busy periods.
• To hold team meetings on a regular basis to communicate targets, standards expectations, company and client information.
• To work in conjunction with the General Manager to prepare budget, to achieve and maintain the housekeeping cost in accordance with the budget.
• To develop and evolve all guest services of the cleaning operation, ensuring regular adjustments and improvements are both recommended and implemented.
• To be responsible for all personnel assigned to the housekeeping services, irrespective of whether or not they are employees of the Company, in accordance with Company personnel and training policies.
• To ensure that the location meets statutory and company requirements of Health and Safety, Food Safety and environmental legislations and procedures.
• To ensure that staff, pupils and visitors are given a prompt, efficient service and expectations are consistently exceeded.
• To ensure staff, pupils and visitors have a positive experience of housekeeping on each visit to locations under your control
• To be client focused at all times, by being visible during service periods, approachable and quick to exceed expectations in fulfilling client requests.
• To ensure that you deliver what you promise to the client and team.
• To ensure that all agreed service objectives are met in line with client expectations.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
26000.00 - 30000.00 GBP Per Annum
MACCLESFIELD, CHESHIRERead more
26000.00 - 28000.00 GBP Per Annum
MACCLESFIELD, CHESHIRERead more
24000.00 - 24000.00 GBP Per Annum
NORWICH, NORFOLKRead more
8.45 - 8.45 GBP Per Hour
LEYLAND, LANCASHIRERead more
18000.00 - 21000.00 GBP Per Annum
IPSWICH, SUFFOLKRead more