Immediate vacancies for Cleaning Assistants are now available with Merseyside. These roles are available on an ongoing temporary contract to start as soon as possible.
What is the role?
As a Cleaning Assistant with Merseyside Police you will be responsible for maintaining a clean and hygienic environment for staff and visitors across a number of police sites across Merseyside. Driving is therefore essential.
The cleaning service must be provided between 6:00am and 9:15pm. You can expect to work full time hours within these time periods and some weekend hours may also be needed on an ad hoc basis.
How will you do this?
- Communicate verbally with supervisors and team members with information about cleaning tasks and service needs.
- Carry out cleaning duties in a designated area and assist with ad hoc maintenance work.
- Maintain accurate and complete records of all cleaning activities.
What experience do you need?
- Previous experience of providing a cleaning service within a high traffic environment would be beneficial.
- Experience of health and safety in the work place and ideally a current first aid certificate.
- Ability to work on own initiative, without supervision, and be self-motivated.
- Flexibility to work out of hours if required
Get me signed up!
If this position is of interest to you please send your updated CV to email@example.com or apply below!