The Lancashire Teaching Agency (LTA) are the partnership agency with Lancashire County Council, and we are now recruiting for a School Cleaner in a primary school in North Lancaster.
Hours can vairy from - 7.00am to 9.00am and 3.00pm to 6.00pm
JOB PURPOSE: The main objectives to be achieved;
Under the general guidance of the Headteacher, to contribute to the smooth running of the School by carrying out a range of caretaking duties to the agreed quality standards, including security and supervision of the site and related equipment, and other caretaking duties. Monitoring of contract cleaning work. The emphasis of this post will focus on cleaning the school and outside areas.
- Opening and Closing of the school at designated times
- Act as Key Holder
- Providing access in emergency situations
- Have a good understanding and knowledge of health and safety
- Cleaning of all allocated areas
- Removal of litter from all site areas
- Filing dispensers , wiping surfaces , daily cleaning including sweeping of grounds
- To work within the school's Safeguarding Policy
In return we will offer the following services:
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- Weekly pay, including holiday pay
- Reed Discount Club and Pension Scheme
- Access to continuous professional development and Safeguarding courses
- Your personal consultant, here to promote and develop our staff.
- Offering Ad-hoc, Long Term and Permanent roles within the local area to start immediately.
- Creating introductions in to many different settings, as we work alongside 92% of the local Primary schools.
If you are interested in being considered for this role, please contact Emma Knight on Emma.Knight@reed.com or call on 01524 843347
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All applicants will be subject to references, Full Enhanced Children and Adult DBS and List 99 check before starting work.