We are seeking to appoint School Cleaners to work around the network of schools we support in the Cleckheaton area. We anticipate offering a wide variety of shifts, including ad-hoc and full time.
The current health crisis dictates a need for heightened levels of sanitation and therefore we are preparing to support schools on this basis throughout the current school year.
We are seeking to appoint experienced cleaners that are available to work between the hours of 8.30am and 5.30pm – shifts will vary between these hours.
Duties will include:
- Cleaning of classrooms, offices, entrances and social areas
- Wiping down and sanitising all touch-point areas
- Vacuuming & mopping
- Cleaning toilet areas at scheduled points throughout the day
The ideal candidate:
- Professional cleaning experience is preferable but not essential
- Will have an enhanced DBS certificate – we can also support you in gaining this
- Will demonstrate experience in a similar role
- Will understand the need to safeguard the welfare of all children in a school setting
Working through REED Education:
- You will receive a constant recruitment service – we will line up your next role whilst you’re in your current one
- You will receive fair pay in line with school expectations
- You will receive ongoing support from our team at REED.
Please apply today and we will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your application.