Our client is a prestigious employer based on the outskirts of Wymondham. They are recruiting for 3 Cleaners to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis. The role is to commence Mid-August or September, with a view to moving to permanent after 12 weeks.
You will be a hard-working and enthusiastic individual prepared to provide a first-class cleaning services across the various buildings.
The hours are 8am to 4pm but can be flexible on this with the option of some Saturday working (2 out of 3 Saturdays mornings during the term time only). The role is working 40 weeks a year (term time plus 4 weeks)
If successful you will need to undertake an Enhanced DBS Check.
You will need to be a driver or live very locally due to location.
- Clean classrooms in allocated area, including floors, walls, doors tables and chairs;
- Clean corridors,
- Clean toilets,
- Clean throughout the day, all high touch surfaces/points as per the Covid-19 risk assessments in place at the time.
- Ensure all areas (communal areas, dormitories, stairwells, and corridors) are cleaned within the allocated times to high standard including,
- Vacuuming, damp mopping, scrubbing, and buffing (inc. carpet shampooing/deep cleaning during College holidays),
- Cleaning/dusting all furniture, fixtures, and fittings,
- Cleaning all sanitary fittings,
- Assist lettings in the preparation of the boarding houses during non-term time for conferences and events.
- Emptying bins and removing rubbish; taking to allocated point,
- Check that your area is safe before leaving,
- Adhere to all cleaning schedules and encourage others to do the same,
- Ensure cleaning cupboards are kept tidy,
- Maintaining cleanliness of cloths and mops,
- Reporting any problems/damages via CISS,
- Promoting Health & Safety within your area,
- Undertake any other reasonable duty as may be delegated.
Specific cleaning experience is desired but not essential. You will be keen to learn and work as part of a time.
Please apply online or call Maxine or Andrea on 01603 616190 or email your CV to email@example.com