A fantastic opportunity has arisen for experienced Estates Officers to work for a highly respected and well established Local Authority in Sheffield. This role will be available on a full time temporary basis.
What’s my role?
Under the supervision of the Lead Estate Officer or Senior Estate Management Officer assist with some or all the estate officer services listed below:
- Estate/block cleaning
- Clearing blocked refuse chutes and ensuring bin rooms clean/clear
- Rubbish collection and disposal
- Delivery of mail
- Graffiti removal
- Liaison with tenants
- Cleaning and clearing vacant dwellings
- Repairs reporting and post inspection of communal repairs
- Undertaking minor communal repairs
- Weeding and shrub pruning to communal areas, inc. Vacant gardens
- Emptying dry stores and disposal of contents
- Maintaining accurate records of work completed
What skills do I need?
- Previous experience in any of the duties listed above
- Ability to work to targets and deadlines.
- Attention to detail
The successful candidate will be able to thrive in a fast paced and outcome focused environment. You will possess great attention to detail and be able to multi-task effectively. You will also be proactive, highly motivated, organised and have the ability to work as part of a team.
Please apply now if this opportunity is of interest to you.