Job Title - Cleaner
Hours - 12:00 - 17:00 Monday to Friday
Basis - 3 weeks temporary assignment
Hourly Rate - £9p/h
Reed are currently working with a public sector body. This company was first established in 1873 and was recently was taken over by another government body.
We are looking for a number of cleaners, who can work in a team, but also who are independent enough to get on with any tasks given to them.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cleaning the communal areas
- Ensuring areas are kept clean
Ideally applicants will have previous experience of working within a similar role and have a good attention to detail. The role will initially commence as a temporary post but could lead to a permanent opportunity.
If your successful you will be you be rewarded with a competitive Reed benefits package which includes:
• Free parking
• Access to a health care and pension plan
• Opportunity to accrue paid holiday (up to 28 days holiday)
• Weekly pay
• Discount schemes with a number of retailers
• Online access to payslips and time sheets
If this job sounds exactly what you are looking for contact me for an immediate start!
Looking forward to hearing from you!