REED Contracts are pleased to be recruiting for a number of Cleaners on a temporary basis, for a large organisation based in Merseyside.
These roles will be for a minimum of 2 months, with the possibility of an extension.
The duties include:
- Achieve agreed cleaning standards
- Use equipment, cleaning machines and techniques as directed by the cleaning superviser
- Work individually and as part of a team across 7 different sites
- Attend and complete any necessary training courses
The ideal candidate:
- Must hold a full UK driving license, as you will need to travel between sites across Merseyside
- Previous experience of cleaning in large offices
- Will have excellent standards and attention to detail
- Ability to work across 5 days
The working hours are Monday - Friday (7am - 3pm), paying an hourly rate of £9.35 (paye).
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an organisation who support the running of the country.
If you are available to start an assignment on the 1st May, then please apply asap!