Cleaners required to work in schools in the Middlesex and West London area. Duties are as follows:
• Maintaining a clean environment for both school pupils and teachers
• Cleaning of classrooms, toilets as well as hall ways
• Emptying bins
• Would be required to use a hoover, mop and certain cleaning products (chemicals)
Hours of work – these will be flexible as and when required by the schools and can be any hours, most likely between:
06:00am - 08:00am or
15:30pm - 17:30pm or
15:00pm – 18:00pm
And on occasions between 8.30am – 4.30pm
Reed education are the leading specialist educational recruiters in the UK with our local branch in Hammersmith supporting a fantastic and diverse range of schools across West London and Middlesex. Our expert and friendly team specialise in each sector across mainstream and SEN meaning you’ll have your own personal consultant for your specialism.
Joining Reed not only means you’ll be offered great work opportunities, you’ll receive safeguarding training, access to Reed Rewards Hub, weekly pay, career support, pension scheme and guaranteed offers of work commencing on your first assignment as well as other great employee benefits.
All candidates are subject to DBS check. If you need to get a DBS you can use our exclusive and discounted service. All DBS must be on the update service and if you do not have this applied, we can guide you in how to apply for one through Reed Education.
What you need to succeed:
- Have a DBS that is on the update service or be willing to obtain one through Reed Education
- Happy to work as a school cleaner or caretaker assistant within the school, you may be asked to lift objects with support of others too or wash down and clean areas within the school and school outbuildings/grounds
If you believe that you would thrive in this role then apply now or call for more details.
We are looking for staff who are happy and flexible to do this. Apply now!