Are you looking for a role which offers variety, challenges and rewards?
We have a flexible position working for an innovative organisation promoting education and social inclusion.
We are looking for 5 qualified teachers, who hold QTS, to provide 1:1 tutoring and support for children and young people who are finding it difficult accessing education in a mainstream setting.
You will be teaching national curriculum subjects across all Key Stages to your assigned student(s) in the Harlow area.
We are currently recruiting for:
- A Primary teacher
- An English teacher
- A Science teacher
- A Maths teacher
- An Art teacher
- An ICT Teacher
- A Business Studies teacher
You will be working with children and young people who have special educational needs and those living in challenging circumstances. You will be providing the individual lessons to pupils within their homes or at a mutually convenient local setting such as the library.
You will have:
- High aspirations for children and young people
- A commitment to person focused education
- Excellent communication skills to work with families, schools and other professionals.
- A caring and nurturing approaching to working with young people.
- (Ideally) a Bachelors qualification
We can offer flexible working conditions, excellent hourly rates of pay and the opportunity to be part of a highly supportive and dedicated team.