REED Education are already working with Schools in Bradford on their September vacancies. When the coronavirus health emergency comes to an end our Schools recognise they will need people like you to immediately help their School to get back to normality. Experienced members of Support staff are the backbone of any classroom and you could be the integral person our Schools are looking for.
We know that thousands of educationalists are currently without work and many of those currently employed will be looking for a change of School this September. Long term supply and permanent roles within Schools are going to be in high demand. With this in mind speed is of the essence.
We are looking for people that have one or all of the following:
- Vast experience working with vulnerable children in Schools
- Experience of working in the Early Years
- Knowledge of Jolly Phonics, Phased Phonics or Read Write Inc.
- Experience Supporting pupils through SATS
- Experience running interventions for groups of students
- Confidence leading lessons as either a Cover Supervisor or HLTA
- Have a clear and enhanced DBS (either enhanced with Children’s barred list or enhanced with Children’s and Adults barred list)
- Have an appropriate Classroom Support or Care qualification
Working with Reed Education means:
- A dedicated consultant who will provide ongoing support
- Access to many jobs which aren’t advertised on council job boards
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll department using PAYE
- Opportunities for permanent roles in Schools
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations)
- FREE CPD training such as Team Teach and Safeguarding
- Generous refer a friend bonus schemes
Please apply below to register your interest in joining Reed Education so after the coronavirus health emergency we have everything is in place to get you working in your dream School.