Primary Teachers required for 2020/2021 academic year
* Experienced Primary School Teachers between an M1 – UPS3 pay scale
* Permanent Teachers
* Primary, (Early Years, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 Teachers)
* Croydon and Bromley
* September 2020 Starts
Reed are currently recruiting for vibrant, enthusiastic Primary Teachers who are committed to motivating and making a difference in children's lives. We work with a number of Primary Schools and Independent Schools in Croydon who are recruiting for teachers on a permanent basis.
If you do work within the Education sector, it is a great opportunity to be fully represented by an agency and allowing me to find the perfect school for you! Schools are recruiting now!
This is a chance to put your skills as a teacher to the test!
Reed can offer you:
• Support with CV writing
• Your own personal consultant who will endeavour to look after all your needs and answer any questions you may have
• Free interview advice
• Pension Scheme
• Recommend a friend vouchers
For this role you must have/be the following:
• UK QTS
• Experience of working within the UK curriculum
• Available at least 3 days a week within the Croydon and surrounding areas
• Passionate about teaching
Or if you are not wanting supply teaching roles please also contact us!
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your needs so we can help secure you a new role, whether this is for day to day, long term or permanent opportunities near to you!
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years’ referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.