Are you a qualified primary school teacher actively seeking a new opportunity?
REED Education foresee that there will be a high need for teaching staff when schools return after the current Coronavirus pandemic. I am currently recruiting for qualified Primary School Teachers to work in a variety of ‘Good’ and ‘Outstanding’ schools in the Southwark area. These teaching roles include flexible working as well as full time and part time.
The type of candidate I am looking for will be an enthusiastic class teacher who wants to make a difference to every child in the classroom no matter the need or ability. Would you like to take on a new challenge in a new classroom? Do you love helping children be the best they can be by giving them the best education possible? Are you a reliable, hardworking individual? If so, keep reading.
The role includes:
- Delivering lessons based on the national curriculum to the best of your ability
- Liaising with other staff members to understand children’s needs
- Adjusting children’s work to meet their needs
- Ensuring children’s behaviour is managed using the schools behaviour policy
- Being organised, making sure all lessons are taught in the time frame necessary and all work is completed
- Create your own ideas on how best to teach the curriculum to help the children understand as best as possible
- Degree or PGCE Qualification
Looking for someone who/with:
- Preferably experience teaching KS1 and KS2
- A can do attitude, willing to take on any task given
- Can build respectful and positive relationships with both children, parents and colleagues
- Committed to helping motivate children to do the best they can
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates
- 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
- The ability to sign up to our REED rewards, discount and pension schemes
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales.
If you are interested in applying, please send across your most updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that at present all registration interviews will be completed online.
Reed Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check and satisfactory referencing.