We are recruiting on behalf of local primary school located in, East London.
Are you looking for a new opportunity?
Do you have experience working with EYFS/ KS1 or KS2 children?
Are you looking to join a school that is passionate about developing both their staff and students?
If so, we would like to speak to you.
To be eligible for you must:
• Have previous experience working with primary aged children
• Have previous experience working within Education
• Be eligible to work within the UK
• Be a driven, dedicated, and hard-working individual
• Hold a current DBS or be willing to process one
• Provide two current work base, child related references
• Qualifications are essential and you must hold QTS
You MUST have experience; and a positive attitude to working with children.
Interviews are taking place via telephone, Microsoft Teams or Zoom.
Start date: ASAP
Pay: £150 - £190 per day (depending on experience)
Duration – long term supply (Spring term) of for the full academic year 2020/21
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, we would love to hear from you. Please forward your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Reed Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Please, apply for immediate consideration.
Please note that due to the fast-approaching start date, we will only be able to respond to you if you meet the required criteria.