Reed Education are looking for a KS1/2 Teacher required from spring 2021
- Main pay Scale
- Spring Term 2021 start
- Long term contract
- Full time Monday - Friday
The School- Waltham Forest
The school provide expert learning opportunities to children in the local area, supporting pupils to be well rounded, enjoying learning, making friendships and having a range of opportunities that might otherwise not be available to them. The school works effectively with all members of their community, parents and staff, to provide a safe and nurturing environment, de-escalating challenging behaviour and promoting positive relationships.
Person Specification - KS1/2 Teacher (Not suitable for NQT's)
The successful Primary Teacher:
• Be enthusiastic with a willingness to get involved and be active in the classroom
• Have a nurturing personality and ability to develop relationships quickly
• Be proactive and happy to take on additional responsibility throughout the year
• Must have QTS
• Must have the right to work and live in the UK
Not only will you have the privilege of working with wonderful Young People and fantastic school, as part of Reed Education you will be entitled to the following benefits:
• Employee Pension Scheme
• Retail/High-street Shopping Vouchers
• Fully Paid Holiday allowance.
• Employee Assistance Scheme
• Aid in obtaining extra qualifications and upskilling
• Internal progression
Successful applicants will be subject to pre-employment checks including an enhanced disclosure and barring service (DBS) check. If you are interested, please email me directly with copy of you updated CV. Marketa.Juggapah@reed.com.
Please send a copy of your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and if you have the relevant criteria and experience a member of Reed Education will be in contact with you, if you do not you will not be contacted or shortlisted
If you know of somebody looking for a new role with in the Education sector please do pass on our details. We can offer a referral bonus for anyone who is successfully placed through Reed Education (T&C's apply)
If this sounds like a role that you would like, we would love to hear from you. Please forward your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’.