Schools across Surrey are looking for outstanding teachers to join their staff teams from September 2020.
We are supporting our schools to find the right candidates to suit them.
The successful candidate will:
• Be an excellent primary practitioner;
• Have high expectations of children's learning and behaviour;
• Have the ability to inspire, motivate and work in a team;
• Be dedicated to promoting the ethos of the school;
• Be an excellent communicator with good interpersonal and organisational skills;
• Have a sense of humour and genuine warmth, with concern for the whole school community.
If you are looking to make a new start for September 2020, please 'Apply Now' with an updated CV and I will contact you directly. NQTs will be considered.
*Please note: You must hold full qualified teachers status for this role, please only apply if you hold it*