Reed are partnered with a company in Central London, in order to recruit for a Claims Handler / Investigator on a permanent basis. This role is available on a part time or full-time basis.
As an Investigator, you will help sort financial services problems for the customer. Working with other investigators and with your manager, you will be accountable for investigating thoroughly and getting to the bottom of customers claims.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Answer queries both over the phone and via email as required.
- You will be expected to listen very carefully to customer complaints and issues, taking on board key points, while asking the right questions using sound judgements.
- Manage expectations of both clients and customers, explaining your thoughts, and why both in writing and over the phone.
Experience in Customer Service is not required as full training will be provided. The company do, however require someone who has the following skills:
- strong prioritisation skills
- strong communication skills
- sound decision making skills
- ability to evaluate evidence using sound judgement and empathy
-ability to work under pressure
-ability to work independently
If you are interested in this role, please apply below and I will be in touch.
Due to the current environment and government advice, we are currently working from home, but note the contracted location of the role would be London Docklands