|Location: MANCHESTER, LANCASHIRE||Salary: 17000.00 - 18500.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Insurance||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 15 days ago||Reference: 3110233|
The purpose of the job role is to track, trace and recover any outlayed monies.
The Specialist deals with the complex aspects of recoveries claims providing excellent standards of customer service, ensuring that all recovery elements of a claim are dealt with within the clients claims standards
Strong inter-personal skills, patience and investigative skills will be essential when recoveries are difficult to track and in cases of potential fraud. Monetary collection skills, negotiation and assertiveness are needed to complete the recovery process.
The Specialist is also responsible for negotiating settlement figures and claims for uninsured losses
• Answer all incoming calls and enquiries in an efficient, professional and customer focused way, ensuring that the customer receives a market leading service at all times.
• Be proactive in using all forms of communication to move the claim forward to reach the best possible settlement and keep customers fully informed.
• Focused on providing excellent customer service and empathy when dealing with our customers.
• Resolve complaints from customers and within agreed company complaints procedure.
• Conducts all necessary enquiries and validate indemnity.
• Demonstrates a good understanding of liability and takes necessary steps to investigate the claim.
• Understands motor policy cover and limits.
• Has an understanding of the end to end recovery process including the appropriate use of solicitors to secure a successful recovery.
• Demonstrates a good understanding of key fraud triggers and identifies the right cases to refer for further investigation.
• Gathers all the relevant documentation in order to evidence outlay.
• Able to identify potential large loss indicators to enable early escalation of appropriate cases to the technical claim team
• Demonstrates ability to effectively manage their own claims portfolio, independently within agreed delegated authority levels
Experience is a neccessity within this role.
Competitive salary + excellent benefits package + Monday to friday 8-5pm shifts.
17000.00 - 18500 GBP Per Annum
MANCHESTER, LANCASHIRERead more
21000 - 22500 GBP Per Annum
BIRMINGHAM, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
20000.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum
KINGS HILL, KENTRead more
20000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum
KINGS HILL, KENTRead more
19988.00 - 20488.00 GBP Per Annum
REDHILL, SURREYRead more