Our client, a third party claims administrator based in Kent, are looking for an experienced professional to be responsible for handling a portfolio of commercial claims from cradle to grave. This includes investigating, reserving and negotiating settlement of Commercial claims across a range of areas including premises, loss of revenue, EL, PL and contents including both litigated and non-litigated claims.
Candidates must have:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of commercial claims
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and be capable and confident negotiator
- Time management and organisation skills
- The ability to manage their time effectively and demonstrate great attention to detail
- Be capable of assessing evidence and making strong commercial decisions
- Have a proven track record in dealing with liability disputes.
- A good knowledge of indemnity, liability and quantum issues will also be useful
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Andy.firstname.lastname@example.org