This innovative & dynamic insurance firm based in Glasgow city centre are currently conducting video & telephone interviews and on-boarding for experience insurance candidates interested in building a career within insurance Claims.
Working hours are rotational, Monday to Friday between 8:00am - 6:00pm
- In this role, you will be handling a range of both domestic and commercial claims (cradle to grave).
- Your main priority is handling inbound calls from policyholders, solicitors, other loss adjusters and insurance companies.
- This would include claim updates, arrange the appropriate vendors for cleaning and restoration, chasing payments and settling of the claim.
- You should come from a property claims background and have good understanding of claims procedure.
- It is essential that you can demonstrate great negotiating, remain calm and professional during difficult calls and multi-tasking skills.
Please apply, or get in touch with Heather Yardley at REED Insurance for more information.