Our client based in Wickford require a Claims Administrator to start as soon as possible. This is a temporary to permanent position.
• Answering calls from policy holders, customers and tradesmen
• Validating insurance claims against cover as they are called in
• Assigning and coordinating tradesmen to attend and conduct works within the insurance cover
• Aiding in project management of larger property works eg floods, fires
• Chasing and pushing progress of works throughout to ensure progress and updates to customers
• General admin tasks such as contractor compliance, check claim closures, reviewing contractors for
cover in certain areas, contractor invoices etc.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
• Confident phone conduct
• Positive attitude towards customers, contractors and the team
• Good IT Skills for using our PC-based systems:
o In-house system
o Various web-based portals with our customers
• Initiative to manage workflow and own the claims process for individual claims
• Organised and methodical working methods
• Ambitious, career-driven
This is a 24/7, 365 business. As such, they operate in the office 7am - 7pm every day of the week and the rest of the time from home.
Their out of hours/overnight involves being on-call on a home computer/laptop and arrange out of hours emergency jobs as required.
The hours require 4 day shifts in the office and 2 on-call overnight shifts. The day shifts are Monday to Sunday
on a rota basis and the overnights involve keeping your phone handy, answering the odd call and assigning
the odd job throughout the evening and night. Overnight calls after 11pm are rare.
If you are interested in this position and feel you have the right skills and experience please apply online.