My client are a long established insurer with a progressive and vibrant business which has grown its brands in both the business and consumer markets. They are currently recruiting for an experienced Claims Handler on a permanent basis to join the team.
The company have an entrepreneurial, open and positive culture with a focus on growth, which is an excellent place to work if you enjoy a hardworking, rewarding environment.
• Providing a high level of customer service at all times via telephone, email and web chat
• Complaints handling and problem solving - Being the first point of contact for claims complaints and dealing with them in a professional timely manner
• Liaising with insurance providers - Obtaining premiums and policy wording from underwriters
• Claims handling - Being the first point of contact to report claims and manage the caseload from start to finish keeping the customer up to date at all times
• Handling renewals - Contacting clients, customers and insurers in regards to premiums and the renewals of accounts
• General Administration - Sending correspondence, filing and general adhoc duties
In order to be successful in this role you will need to be hard working and motivated to deliver an exceptional service to customers at all times.
• Must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Must have a positive and enthusiastic attitude
• Must be confident on the telephone and able to deal with customer objections in agreed timeframes
• Must have the ability to remain professional at all times whilst delivering an exceptional level of customer service
Whats in it for you?
Not only will you be part of a close knit team with fantastic prospects, you will also be rewarded with the following benefits:
Salary: £17,000 - £18,000 (Dependent on experience)
Holiday: 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
If you would like to be considered for this role simply click apply now or email a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com