|Location: ABLINGTON, GLOUCESTERSHIRE||Salary: 25000 - 31000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 7 months ago||Reference: 3063192|
Salary: £25,000 - £31,000 per annum
Hours: Full Time
Our REED Education FE branch are currently working with a Great College on an exciting new role in the Gloucestershire area.
Starting immediately, the college are looking for an outstanding Civil Engineering Lecturer to join them on a permanent basis.
• Ofsted has rated our client as “good” with “outstanding” features
• Most recent A Level pass rate was 98.6%
· You will beLecturing learners at level 3 Civil Engineering with a strong focus on highways and construction.
· You will be organising and maintaining documentation on learners` progress.
· Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner`s needs.
· You will be working with students aged 16+
What you will need:
· A teaching qualification
· Level 3 industry qualification
· Experience Lecturing the subject area
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
25.00 - 30.00 GBP Per Hour, inc benefits
WIGAN, LANCASHIRERead more
26000 - 32000 GBP Per Annum
WORKSOP, NOTTINGHAMSHIRERead more
20.00 - 25.00 GBP Per Hour
40.83 - 40.83 GBP Per Hour
HAMMERSMITH, LONDONRead more
27000.00 - 36400.00 GBP Per Annum
DUNSTABLE, BEDFORDSHIRERead more