|Location: SOUTH KENSINGTON, LONDON||Salary: 18.00 - 20.00 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: HR||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 15 days ago||Reference: 3064430|
Your duties will be as follows:
• Build and maintain credible working relationships with all client groups to develop and improve performance and organisational culture within their teams consistent with the clients objectives.
• Coach, encourage and challenge managers to be effective leaders and to help them develop diverse, high performing teams.
• Within the client groups under your responsibility deliver HR interventions that are culturally acceptable while increasing manager’s scope to demonstrate their leadership, increase all-round performance while recognising the expertise that the staff have in their respective fields.
• Provide advice and guidance on the complete range of HR issues, building line management confidence as people managers while complying with the client's policies and procedures.
• Advise, support and coach line managers and employees in all casework such as sickness absence, disciplinary and grievance cases, setting out with clients on an individual basis the degree to which support is required and expectations regarding timeframes.
• Manage and deliver the recruitment process: advising managers on recruitment and selection and ensuring the best candidates are selected and that the processes used are fairly applied.
• Work in conjunction with Finance colleagues to ensure all processes connected with the employee lifecycle are managed, communicated and recorded effectively and accurately.
• Work collegiately with the HR team, Finance Team and IT/Facilities Team to provide an effective support service to the organisation.
• Accurately record HR information that informs business planning and sharing pertinent information appropriately within the confines of individual confidentiality.
• Work alongside colleagues in the Learning and Development team to identify and deliver appropriate training solutions.
• Contribute to the overall development of the wider HR team, supporting colleagues, and working on the development of HR processes, policies and procedures.
• Engage with representatives regarding local people issues
This role will be from August 17 - December 17
It is a temporary role, not a FTC
You will be paid via an Umbrella Company
14.5 - 18.3 GBP Per Hour
KINGSTON UPON THAMES, SURREYRead more
25000 - 28000.00 GBP Per Annum
HENLEY-IN-ARDEN, WARWICKSHIRERead more
24000 - 24000 GBP Per Annum, pro-rata
ALDERSHOT, HAMPSHIRERead more
24000 - 28000 GBP Per Annum
GILLINGHAM, KENTRead more
30000.00 - 40000.00 GBP Per Annum
CRAWLEY, WEST SUSSEXRead more