Our client, a London Local Borough is seeking a Qualified Social Worker for their Child Protection/CIN Team
Pay rate is £32-£35 per hour (umbrella).
The role will require the following:
- Experience of working within Child Protection
- Knowledge and understanding of the role of social work in a local authority setting.
- Demonstrable ability to assess different levels of needs and risk including child protection.
- Experience and knowledge of working within a legislative, legal and policy framework.
- Hold a recognised Social Work Qualification (e.g. Dip SW.)
- Hold a current registration with Social Work England.
- Understanding and knowledge of the policies and legislative frameworks which inform outcomes for children and young people.
- An understanding of child development and the factors that contribute to positive outcomes in line with the National Framework for Assessment.
- Knowledge of the role of statutory and voluntary agencies involved in working with children and families.
- Knowledge and understanding of social work theory as applied in practice.
- Court Experience
- Experience supervising staff
Are you considering a move? If not, could you pass this on to your friends and colleagues? – we are offering £250 for every successful recommendation!!
Requirements of the role:
- Qualified Social Worker.
- SW England registered.
- 2 Years Post qualifying practitioner experience in Social Work
- Considerable knowledge and understanding of recent childcare legislation
- Considerable experience of working successfully in a multi-agency context
If this is not the job for you, please have a think about whether you can recommend a friend or colleague – we are offering **£250** PER successful recommendation.
Would you consider joining us? I’m free to talk every week-day from 8am onwards and happy to take evening calls too if it’s easier. And if we’re very lucky, perhaps you might tell your friends too – don’t forget we offer £250 per successful referral.
CALL: 0151 242 6248