Our client, a London Borough Authority is seeking a Team Manager to join their Children’s and Young People’s Division
Pay rate is £42.00 per hour (umbrella).
The role will involve the following:
- Ensure effective management of staff within the team including recruitment; development and training’ appraisal; performance management; absence management; resolution of conflict; implementation of change.
- Take action as appropriate in accordance with council employment procedures and policies eg disciplinary, capability etc.
- Review and monitor case and care package recommendations made by social workers. Make effective decisions in authorising any such recommendations, taking personal responsibility for any decisions made.
- Initiate, develop, monitor and maintain standards of service as defined by the directorate, taking a proactive role in implementing changes
Are you considering a move? If not, could you pass this on to your friends and colleagues? – we are offering £250 for every successful recommendation!!
Requirements of the role:
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Flexible approach.
- Able to develop and maintain productive relationships both within and outside the service.
If this isn’t the job for you, please have a think about whether you can recommend a friend or colleague – we are offering **£250** PER successful recommendation.
Please also remember we offer a substantial CPD fund!! Our Social Workers utilise their funds for training courses, books or to fund their trips to conferences and other relevant events. This can often be £500++++ !!! (depending on hours/days worked)
Some facts about working for REED:
Here at REED we care and we’re professional – in an industry that doesn’t have the best reputation at times – I hope we stand out!
We are a family-run business and we just celebrated our 60th birthday!
We “Love Mondays” but we also technically work for free 1 day per week as 18% of our business is owned by the REED Foundation which supports good causes around the world.
Our company values are:
- We are fair, open and honest
- We take ownership
- We work together
We are also lucky to run many Local Authority contracts, we are a trusted partner for these clients and, as such, our conduct must be impeccable.
Would you consider joining us? I’m free to talk every week-day from 8am onwards and happy to take evening calls too if it’s easier. And if we’re very lucky, perhaps you might tell your friends too – don’t forget we offer £250 per successful referral.
CALL: 0151 242 6248