Our client, a Local Authority based within the London area, is seeking an interim Referral and Assessment Senior Practitioner for its Children’s Services Team.
Rate of pay is £28.09ph (umbrella).
The role will involve the following:
- Regularly reviewing the progress and implementation of children’s plans and updating them based on new assessments or significant changes in the child or family’s circumstances.
- To work in partnership with the family network and the wider professional network in order to provide the best level of support and care for the children and young people you are working with.
- To carry out and regularly update assessments of a child’s needs that involve relevant family members and professionals in order to ensure these are holistic and can identify areas of strength and unmet need or concern.
- To lead or cooperate with any child protection enquiries that are carried out in order to identify any risks or concerns for a child’s safety or wellbeing.
Requirements of the role:
- Qualified Social Worker
- Social Work England registered
- Enhanced DBS – this can be provided at no cost by REED
Are you considering a move? If not, you could pass this on to your friends and colleagues – we are offering £250 for every successful recommendation!!
Some facts about working for Reed:
We “Love Mondays” but we also technically work for free 1 day per week as 18% of our business is owned by the Reed Foundation which supports good causes around the world.
We are a family-run business and we just celebrated our 60th birthday!
Our company values are:
• We are fair, open and honest
• We take ownership
• We work together
We are also lucky to run many Local Authority contracts, we are a trusted partner for these clients and, as such, our conduct is impeccable.