This is an exciting opportunity to join a non-profit organisation owned by three local authorities. They are looking for a passionate and confident Social Worker with relevant experience, skills and knowledge to join their team.
The Referral and Assessment Team is a dynamic and responsive team who respond to all children’s social are referrals received by the Single Point Assessment team (SPA). The team investigates concerns about a child’s safety or wellbeing, makes an assessment of the risk and protective factors in the family and decides on the most appropriate course of action. This includes having strategy discussions, single assessments, S47 investigations, initial accommodation to local authority care, initial child protection conference, initial care proceedings, and initial statutory reviews. The team will complete short term work with families for up to 12 weeks in order to meet identified needs and prevent long term involvement.
You will need
1) Social Work England registration
3) Eligibility to work in the UK
Working with Reed, you will have:
1) your own dedicated expert consultant
2) welcome back bonus
3) refer-a-friend /job bonuses
4) online timesheets & pay management
5) regular aftercare and face-to-face reviews
6) substantial CPD funding for training and other development
7) Reed rewards, discount club for temps and holiday pay (PAYE only)
8) automatic invoicing (Ltd co)
9) Reed merchandise!
Take action now
Interviews are taking place immediately so please apply now to avoid disappointment! Alternatively, for more information or if you are a qualified social worker looking for another role please contact Barbara at: barbara.sobolewska[at]reedglobal.com