Our client, a Local Authority based within the London area, is seeking an interim LAC Social Worker for its Children’s Services Team.
Rate of pay is £35ph (umbrella).
The role will involve the following:
• Working in partnership with other targeted and universal services
• Creating holistic support packages for young people
• Attending and contributing to case conferences, reviews and meetings
• Providing written reports and assessments and maintaining case records
• Consulting with clients and families in matters relating to welfare and development
Requirements of the role:
• Qualified Social Worker
• SW England registered
• Enhanced DBS – this can be provided at no cost by REED
• Providing court reports for cases in care proceedings
Are you considering a move? If not, you could pass this on to your friends and colleagues – we are offering £250 for every successful recommendation!!
Some facts about working for Reed:
We “Love Mondays” but we also technically work for free 1 day per week as 18% of our business is owned by the Reed Foundation which supports good causes around the world.
We are a family-run business and we just celebrated our 60th birthday!
Our company values are:
• We are fair, open and honest
• We take ownership
• We work together
We are also lucky to run many Local Authority contracts, we are a trusted partner for these clients and, as such, our conduct is impeccable.