Reed Health and Care are currently working with Warrington Council to help deal with the demands of the Corona Virus outbreak.
Warrington are currently looking for Qualified Social Workers to join their Children in Need team.
What you’ll need:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
What you’ll get:
- A manageable caseload
- Flexible working
- Child protection care proceedings
- Attending court
- Court reports
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
If you have the below skills then please send over your CV to email@example.com
This role requires an Enhanced DBS and full Social Work England registration.
Why REED and what can we offer?
- Dedicated expert consultant
- Online timesheets and pay management
- Automatic invoicing (Ltd Co)
- Regular progress reports and face to face reviews
- Office hours 8am – 6pm to provide support/service
- Recommend a friend bonus for referrals
- Substantial continuing professional development (CPD) Fund to put towards training and other development
- Reed rewards and Holiday pay (PAYE only)
- Personalised CV service