Reed Social Care are looking to appoint a senior social worker with significant experience in adoption work for 4 days per week who must be able to start immediately as the post is grant funded until end of September. Non-working day can be flexible.
The role will be supporting offering post adoption support to adoptive children and their families post adoption. The role will include undertaking an assessment of need and liaising, coordinating and working with the family to offer social work support. The role will be predominately working from home but the social worker will be expected to come into the office every two to three weeks to undertake adoption duty on a rota basis.
Home visits are now being undertaken on cases where there are concerns regarding the child welfare and visiting other families as and when we need to if the case has been recently allocated.
We are ensuring all staff are undertaking a risk assessment before a home visit, with the advice and guidance of the team manager. Relevant PPE such as hand sanitiser, gloves and masks will be provided, if a home visit is being undertaken.
- Have a Qualification in Social Work to degree level or equivalent
- Registered with Social Work England
- £250 referral bonus - if you aren't interested, maybe you know someone who is? - just reply to this email with their contact details!
- Your own dedicated consultant, an honest service with excellent aftercare, including on-site service reviews
- Access to the widest variety of social work jobs nationwide
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- Access to your own continued Professional Development fund
- 2 payment methods available: Umbrella & PAYE