Our client, a Local Authority based within Greater Manchester, is seeking an interim LAC Social Worker for its Looked After Children’s Team.
Rate of pay is £30ph (umbrella).
The role will involve the following:
• Managing and conducting a range of assessments
• Using an asset-based approach to help keep children, young people and their families healthy, happy, safe and achieving
• Effectively screening to analyse concerns and inform appropriate decision making
• Supporting, empowering and promoting independence
• Working in partnership with children, young people and parents
Requirements of the role:
• Qualified Social Worker
• Social Work England registered
• Enhanced DBS – this can be provided at no cost by REED
• Possessing a knowledge of children’s services legislative frameworks and legal proceedings
• Attending court as and when necessary
Are you considering a move? If not, you could pass this on to your friends and colleagues – we are offering £250 for every successful recommendation!!
Some facts about working for Reed:
We “Love Mondays” but we also technically work for free 1 day per week as 18% of our business is owned by the Reed Foundation which supports good causes around the world.
We are a family-run business and we just celebrated our 60th birthday!
Our company values are:
• We are fair, open and honest
• We take ownership
• We work together
We are also lucky to run many Local Authority contracts, we are a trusted partner for these clients and, as such, our conduct is impeccable.