Our client, a Local Authority based within Greater Manchester, is seeking an interim Supervising Social Worker for its Fostering Team.
Rate of pay is £30ph (umbrella).
The role will involve the following:
- Evidence based care planning, addressing risk in all its forms
- Building effective professional relationships with children and families
- Assessing the influence and impact of cultural and social factors on development
- Co-ordinating and leading co-ordinated risk manage plans to protect children
- Liaising with partner agencies to safeguard and promote the safety of children
Requirements of the role:
- Must be a Qualified Social Worker
- Must be Social Work England registered
- Enhanced DBS – this can be provided at no cost by REED
Are you considering a move? If not, you could pass this on to your friends and colleagues – we are offering £250 for every successful recommendation!!
Some facts about working for Reed:
We “Love Mondays” but we also technically work for free 1 day per week as 18% of our business is owned by the Reed Foundation which supports good causes around the world.
We are a family-run business and we just celebrated our 60th birthday!
Our company values are:
- We are fair, open and honest
- We take ownership
- We work together
We are also lucky to run many Local Authority contracts, we are a trusted partner for these clients and, as such, our conduct is impeccable.