Reed Health and Care are currently working with Manchester City Council to help deal with the demands of the Corona Virus outbreak.
Manchester are currently looking for Qualified Social Workers to join their Children with Disabilities team. You will support the team in the assessment and planning for children and young people with a range of disabilities.
What you’ll need:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
What you’ll get:
- A manageable caseload
- Flexible working
If you have the below skills then please send over your CV to email@example.com
This role requires an Enhanced DBS and full Social Work England registration.
Why REED and what can we offer?
- Dedicated expert consultant
- Online timesheets and pay management
- Automatic invoicing (Ltd Co)
- Regular progress reports and face to face reviews
- Office hours 8am – 6pm to provide support/service
- Recommend a friend bonus for referrals
- Substantial continuing professional development (CPD) Fund to put towards training and other development
- Reed rewards and Holiday pay (PAYE only)
- Personalised CV service
- Safeguard and promote the welfare of all children giving due consideration to their race, culture, religion and linguistic background, in line with the Children Acts 1989 and 2004, Children and Families Act 2014, and working Together to Safeguard Children guidance 2013,
- To carry a caseload and have the responsibility of assessing and planning for children and young people in compliance with casework objectives, statutory and departmental policy and procedural requirements.
- Consistently maintaining the highest level of professional standards.
- To ensure the provision of clear written reports to child protection conferences, reviews, planning meetings and any other purpose as required, ensuring good quality casework analysis and risk assessment is evident throughout.
- To ensure the planning and review of statutory work with children and young people is in accordance with statutory regulation and to produce written reports and other documentation for this purpose.
- To prepare and maintain case records and other casework information on the Integrated Children's System (ICS), in accordance with the department's policy and timescales.