Our client, a Local Authority based within Greater Manchester, is seeking an interim Children’s Social Worker for its Adoption Team.
Rate of pay is £25.02ph (umbrella).
The role will involve the following:
• Recruiting, assessing and supporting prospective adopters
• Working virtually, undertaking risk assessed face to dace home visits in line with our guidance
• Planning and reviewing cases
Requirements of the role:
• Experience of Children’s Social Worker or LAC roles
• Experience of adoption / fostering assessments
• Qualified Social Worker
• Social Work England registered
• Enhanced DBS – this can be provided at no cost by REED
Are you considering a move? If not, you could pass this on to your friends and colleagues – we are offering £250 for every successful recommendation!!
Some facts about working for Reed:
We “Love Mondays” but we also technically work for free 1 day per week as 18% of our business is owned by the Reed Foundation which supports good causes around the world.
We are a family-run business and we just celebrated our 60th birthday!
Our company values are:
• We are fair, open and honest
• We take ownership
• We work together
We are also lucky to run many Local Authority contracts, we are a trusted partner for these clients and, as such, our conduct is impeccable.