Reed Health and Care are supporting a number of Greater Manchester authorities with the Corona Virus outbreak.
We are currently looking for Children’s Social Workers with a range of experience.
I have roles in the below teams
- Child Protection
- Leaving Care
Pay rates for the above roles are up to £35p/h depending on the authority
Most of the authorities are working from home and only covering Duty on a rota.
If you would like to apply for any of the teams above send over your CV to Kayleigh.email@example.com or give me a call on 0151 242 6428
If you are looking for other roles please get in touch as I have roles right across the North West.
We are currently offering £250 for every successful referral.
This role requires an Enhanced DBS and full Social Work England registration.
Why REED and what can we offer?
• Dedicated expert consultant
• Online timesheets and pay management
• Automatic invoicing (Ltd Co)
• Regular progress reports and face to face reviews
• Office hours 8am – 6pm to provide support/service
• Recommend a friend bonus for referrals
• Substantial continuing professional development (CPD) Fund to put towards training and other development
• Reed rewards and Holiday pay (PAYE only)
• Personalised CV service
REED Liverpool now cover the following areas: Liverpool, St Helens, Knowsley, Powys, Anglesey, Trafford, Stockport, Wirral, Shropshire, Tameside, Oldham, Wrexham, Flintshire, Denbigshire, Conwy, Betsi, Bolton Wigan, Rochdale, Bury, Blackpool, Lancashire, Cheshire East, Cheshire West and Chester, Warrington, Salford, Halton and Sefton !!!
Social Worker, Duty, Assessment, HCPC, Safeguarding, Children, Families, Court, care plans, multi-agency, young people, investigate, risk, neglect, communities, team.