EXPERIENCED SOCIAL WORKER - LOCALITY TEAM - GREATER MANCHESTER
My client is currently searching for experienced Social Workers to join their Locality Services in the Greater Manchester Area.
The successful candidate will provide an efficient and effective social work service to children in need and their families. Working as part of a multi agency team and providing support so that vulnerable children can remain within their families wherever possible.
Experience in undertaking child and family assessments is essential as well as having a thorough understanding of key legislation, regulations, guidance and frameworks.
In order to be considered for the role you must have a minimum of 3 years front line post qualifying experience and be registered with Social Work England.
We are currently offering £250 for every successful referral.
Why REED and what can we offer?
- Dedicated expert consultant
- Online timesheets and pay management
- Automatic invoicing (Ltd Co)
- Office hours 8am – 6pm to provide support/service
- Recommend a friend bonus for referrals
- Substantial continuing professional development (CPD) Fund to put towards training and other development
- Reed rewards and Holiday pay (PAYE only)
- Personalised CV service
REED Qualified Social Care Liverpool now cover the following areas:Liverpool, St Helens, Knowsley, Powys, Anglesey, Trafford, Stockport, Wirral, Shropshire, Tameside, Oldham, Wrexham, Flintshire, Denbigshire, Conwy, Betsi, Bolton Wigan, Rochdale, Bury, Blackpool, Lancashire, Cheshire East, Cheshire West and Chester, Warrington, Salford, Halton and Sefton !!!