CIN SOCIAL WORKER - CHESHIRE WEST AND CHESTER
My client is currently searching for Children's Social Workers to join a Child in Need team based within the Cheshire West and Chester area.
The ideal candidate will be able to complete the following duties:
- Complete Single Assessments in a timely and concise manner to inform decision making
- Gain children’s wishes and feelings, make observations of non-verbal children and their parents
- Complete sec 47 enquiries, assessing risks to children with sound knowledge of risk assessment tools
- Progress Child Protection Plans and Children in Need Plans in a timely manner
- Produce Initial Court Statements and progress initial Looked After Children Plans
- Working knowledge of the Children Act 1989 and all subsequent amendments and related child care legislation is essential
We are currently offering £250 for every successful referral.
This role requires an Enhanced DBS and full Social Work England registration.
Why REED and what can we offer?
- Dedicated expert consultant
- Online timesheets and pay management
- Automatic invoicing (Ltd Co)
- Office hours 8am – 6pm to provide support/service
- Recommend a friend bonus for referrals
- Substantial continuing professional development (CPD) Fund to put towards training and other development
- Reed rewards and Holiday pay (PAYE only)
- Personalised CV service
REED Qualified Social Care Liverpool now cover the following areas:Liverpool, St Helens, Knowsley, Powys, Anglesey, Trafford, Stockport, Wirral, Shropshire, Tameside, Oldham, Wrexham, Flintshire, Denbigshire, Conwy, Betsi, Bolton Wigan, Rochdale, Bury, Blackpool, Lancashire, Cheshire East, Cheshire West and Chester, Warrington, Salford, Halton and Sefton !!!