This is an exciting opportunity to join a non-profit organisation owned by three local authorities. They are looking for a passionate and confident Social Worker with relevant experience, skills and knowledge to join their team.
The Safeguarding Teams work directly with children who are subject to a Child Protection Plan, or who have Child in Need status. This includes having Strategy discussion (open cases) , Child Protection Conference Reviews; and Child In Need Planning and Reviews. The team work to a range of legal options to support investigation and protection and accommodation; if required give evidence in court; using contingency planning to anticipate complexity and changing circumstances. The Safeguarding teams will transfer cases to the Permanence service when it is clear that permanence away from home will be the outcome.
You will need
1) Social Work England registration
3) Eligibility to work in the UK
Working with Reed, you will have:
1) your own dedicated expert consultant
2) welcome back bonus
3) refer-a-friend /job bonuses
4) online timesheets & pay management
5) regular aftercare and face-to-face reviews
6) substantial CPD funding for training and other development
7) Reed rewards, discount club for temps and holiday pay (PAYE only)
8) automatic invoicing (Ltd co)
9) Reed merchandise!
Take action now
Interviews are taking place immediately so please apply now to avoid disappointment! Alternatively, for more information or if you are a qualified social worker looking for another role please contact Barbara at: barbara.sobolewska[at]reedglobal.com