LEAVING CARE - SOCIAL WORKER - £33ph
My client is currently searching for experienced Social Workers to join their Children's Leaving Care team in the Greater Manchester area.
The desired Social Worker will have experience of working with cared for children and care leavers. Completed the associated assessments, planning and review processes. Needs experience of devising, co-ordaining and implementing care and pathway plans.
It is essential that the successful candidate is able to demonstrate relational practice, maintain a child-centred approach, have excellent communication and organisation skills.
We are currently offering £250 for every successful referral.
This role requires an Enhanced DBS and full Social Work England registration.
Why REED and what can we offer?
- Dedicated expert consultant
- Online timesheets and pay management
- Automatic invoicing (Ltd Co)
- Office hours 8am – 6pm to provide support/service
- Recommend a friend bonus for referrals
- Substantial continuing professional development (CPD) Fund to put towards training and other development
- Reed rewards and Holiday pay (PAYE only)
- Personalised CV service
REED Qualified Social Care Liverpool now cover the following areas:Liverpool, St Helens, Knowsley, Powys, Anglesey, Trafford, Stockport, Wirral, Shropshire, Tameside, Oldham, Wrexham, Flintshire, Denbigshire, Conwy, Betsi, Bolton Wigan, Rochdale, Bury, Blackpool, Lancashire, Cheshire East, Cheshire West and Chester, Warrington, Salford, Halton and Sefton !!!