Whilst a lot of the world seems to be coming to a stop, Reed Care still have a number of crucial permanent vacancies we are looking to recruit for with our partners at Coventry City Council!
We are currently looking to recruit 14 new experienced Social Workers to join their Young People’s and Families teams! The roles are split across the city, some based in the South, East, West and Central Coventry.
Role: Social Worker
Location: Coventry (Various Sites)
Type: Permanent Position
Salary: £31,000 - £38,000 per annum.
Remit: To deliver experienced professional social work services to children, young people and families to meet legislative requirements and adhere to the Health & Care Professions Council code of practice for social workers.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- To be responsible for complex caseloads allocated by a team manager which may include complex case assessment and supervision, including planned intensive interventions of looked after children, parents, carers, child protection and children in need.
- Implement, monitor and review plans within multi-agency meetings relating to the assessed complex needs of children, young people and their families/courts in all cases.
- Develop effective working partnerships with those within their families, carers and significant others in the light of the child/young person.
- Liaise and work with other professionals and agencies to achieve optimal outcomes for children and young people, and that services are ‘joined up’ in approach.
- Maintain performance and develop practice and experience in line with personal targets as agreed with line manager through supervision.
- Work to the agreed quality standard for the service.
- To maintain personal and professional training and development to meet the challenging demands of the job.
- Compile reports to case conferences and court/statutory panels in accordance with statutory procedures and practice.
- Maintain up to date records of cases using management information systems in accordance with departmental policies and procedures.
- Participate in the regular collection, collation and supporting of appropriate performance management information which meets the needs of the service.
- To comply with the Health & Care Professions Council’s Code of Practice for social care workers
- The post holder should work flexibly outside office hours including working evenings and weekends to meet the needs of families.
If this would be a role that would be of interest to you please do contact me at your earliest convenience with an up to date copy of your CV!