My client is looking for a qualified social worker to join their busy and exciting CWD team.
You will need to have relevant experience within a similar team, and be confident with all aspects of disabilities.
Job duties include:
1. To ensure that the Council’s duties under the relevant legislation are discharged in accordance
with Council Policy in relation to individual service users, parents and carers.
2. To assess the needs of children/young people and their families, including the identification of
those at risk or in need of protection, and to provide services as appropriate.
3. To determine the most suitable intervention, having due regard to the resources available
and to plan, implement and evaluate action taken.
4. To engage effectively with children, young people, their parents and carers, in the delivery of
services. To ensure that high standards of customer care are constantly applied across all
aspects of service provision.
5. To ensure that the legal/policy/practice requirements, particular to the specialist area in which
the post holder operates are fully complied with.
6. To liaise and negotiate effectively with other sections of the Service and other colleagues in
other statutory and voluntary agencies in pursuit of effective service provision.
7. To carry and manage a caseload as directed, in accordance with agreed policies and criteria.
8. To effectively review and plan work with children and families.
9. To maintain timely recording of work undertaken in client information systems, and to produce reports etc in accordance with established policies and procedures.
10. To disseminate information to team members and ensure they keep themselves up to date with national and local policy and legislative developments and research on best professional practice. Participate in learning and development opportunities relevant to the post
11. Provide evidence of CPD that meets the requirements of the PCF at Experienced Social Worker level.
If you have the required experience and feel this is the role for you please apply below.
Even if this role is not quite right for you, if you know any other Qualified Social Workers pass their details on to me or give my details to them, for every successful referral I receive from you, you could get up to £250 in vouchers!!!!! Kayleigh.email@example.com or 0151 242 6428
This role requires an Enhanced DBS and full HCPC/CCW registration.
Why REED and what can we offer?
• Dedicated expert consultant
• Online timesheets and pay management
• Automatic invoicing (Ltd Co)
• Regular progress reports and face to face reviews
• Office hours 8am – 6pm to provide support/service
• Recommend a friend bonus for referrals
• Substantial continuing professional development (CPD) Fund to put towards training and other development
• Reed rewards and Holiday pay (PAYE only)
• Personalised CV service
REED Liverpool now cover the following areas: Liverpool, St Helens, Knowsley, Powys, Anglesey, Trafford, Stockport, Wirral, Shropshire, Tameside, Oldham, Wrexham, Flintshire, Denbigshire, Conwy, Betsi, Bolton Wigan, Rochdale, Bury, Blackpool, Lancashire, Cheshire East, Cheshire West and Chester, Warrington, Salford, Halton and Sefton !!!