Reed Education are currently working with an excellent Children’s Residential School specialising in Special Educational Needs, in Norfolk’s countryside, close to the town of Banham.
Starting from as soon as possible, the home are looking for outstanding staff to support their children on either a temporary or permanent basis.
The Residential School:
- Care for children on Autistic Spectrum (ASD)
- Large, spacious residential setting joined onto the SEN school
- Children are primary to secondary school age
- Provide an individual care plan for each child
- Have a wealth of resources available to both staff and children
- Temporary or permanent position (full time/part time hours available)
- Great career progression opportunities
- Opportunity to study NVQ Level 3 Health and Social Care
- Responsible for the care of the children
- Fantastic pension scheme
- Large UK wide company that offer lots of benefits to their staff
What you will need:
- Experience of working with vulnerable children or adults in care environment or similar setting
- Experience of working with special needs (desired but not essential)
- A resilient and enthusiastic personality
- Enhanced DBS check (we can support you with this)
- NVQ Level 3 Health and Social Care or equivalent (desired but not essential)
If this role sounds like it could be for, please apply today and I will be in contact with you to discuss your application!