Reed Social care are currently recruiting for a number of experienced Qualified Social Workers, based the Bradford Assessment Team.
- Responds to referrals which are received by the MASH
- Carry out time limited Child and Family Assessments and when needed section 47 (Child Protection) enquiries to determine whether the child is in need of specialist support from children’s social care, is in need of protection or a child in need of car
- On completion of the Child and Family Assessment the case will either close, be stepped down or transfer to another children’s social care team with an interim child protection plan, child in need plan or care plan (Looked After Child).
- Have a Qualification in Social Work to degree level or equivalent
- Registered with Social Work England
- Your own dedicated consultant, an honest service with excellent aftercare, including on-site service reviews
- Access to the widest variety of social work jobs nationwide
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- Access to your own continued Professional Development fund
- 2 payment methods available: Umbrella & PAYE