Do you want a job where you can really make a difference?
Reed Care & Support are looking for Support Workers & Short Breaks Workers.
With immediate starts available, Reed are looking to fill temporary roles working with children and young people in the Shropshire area. We are looking for individuals with a minimum of one year’s experience and a passion for caring for others. Knowledge of safeguarding children, and experience working with children with disabilities is desirable.
What you will be doing;
- Work in a professional manner, treating every individual with dignity and respect.
- Ensure the highest level of care and support is given at all times.
- Ensure all policies and procedures in relation to children are adhered to.
- Support young people aged 4-18 years, with disabilities.
- Ensure the health and safety of all individuals.
- Access & participate in activities within the community.
- Promote equality & diversity.
About the company you will be working for;
Our client prides themselves on providing innovative care to children and young people, with the aim of making a difference to children’s lives, by helping to give guidance and support to each individual to reach their potential.
Why work for Reed?
At Reed, we love to look after our employees. So that you really get the best out of working for us, here is what we offer;
- Competitive rates of pay
- The opportunity to work around your own schedule
- Access to a free DBS check*
- Weekly pay
- Access to great high street discounts
- 24 hour on call service team
- Refer a friend scheme
Ready to love Monday’s? Call our office today on 0151 236 6172, or email a copy of your CV to Hayley.email@example.com