My client in the East Midlands is seeking a Social Worker with previous experience working in an Child protection team
Rate of pay is £26 (umbrella).
The role will involve the following:
- Working within Child Protection Procedures to offer a consultative and advice service to practitioners and managers and to other agencies.
- On behalf Director of Children’s Services undertake the chairing of child protection conferences.
- To ensure that effective child protection plans are in place and reviewed at required intervals
- To attend and advise at, and, as necessary, chair child protection strategy meetings.
- To undertake quality assurance - monitor performance, provide feedback, and contribute to the development of practice standards, including compliance with statutory, regulatory and procedural frameworks.
Requirements of the role:
- Qualified Social Worker
- SW England registered
- Ability to prioritise work
- Understand and implement a performance and quality framework
- Participate in reflective and group supervision
- Ability to work from home, potential visits to young people.
Are you considering a move? If not, you could pass this on to your friends and colleagues – we are offering £250 for every successful recommendation!!
Some facts about working for Reed:
Here at Reed we care and we’re professional – in an industry that doesn’t have the best reputation at times – I hope we stand out!
We are a family-run business and we just celebrated our 60th birthday!
We “Love Mondays” but we also technically work for free 1 day per week as 18% of our business is owned by the Reed Foundation which supports good causes around the world.
Our company values are:
- We are fair, open and honest
- We take ownership
- We work together
We are also lucky to run many Local Authority contracts, we are a trusted partner for these clients and, as such, our conduct must be impeccable.