We have a great opportunity for an experienced Social Worker to join a well established local authority. The role will involve joining a busy, fast paced team whose paramount objective is always a child's wellbeing and safety.
Nottinghamshire County Council are recruiting in their Bassetlaw Child Protection Team. They are offering flexible working and the opportunity to work from home. They are paying up to £35 (umbrella) an hour and they are looking for someone to start asap.
The role will involve:
- Managing a complex child protection caseload, including managing the risk on a caseload of children and families
- Completing core assessments and section 47's where necessary
- Court work including writing reports, statements and being an expert witness
- Child protection case conferences
- Statutory LAC reviews
- Experience working within a childrens' statutory setting
- Registered with Social Work England
- Able to provide 5 years of referencing
- Undertake an enhanced DBS check
- Qualified Social Worker
If this isn’t the job for you, please have a think about whether you can recommend a friend or colleague – we are offering **£250** PER successful recommendation.
Please also remember we offer a substantial CPD fund!! Our Social Workers utilise their funds for training courses, books or to fund their trips to conferences and other relevant events. This can often be £500++++ !!! (depending on hours/days worked)
- Dedicated expert consultant
- A smooth & speedy registration process – we guarantee to meet you at a place & time that’s convenient for you, and everything else can be done online!
- Online timesheets & pay management
- 3 payment methods available: Umbrella, PAYE & Ltd Co
- Automatic invoicing (Umbrella & Ltd Co)
- Regular progress reports and face-to-face service reviews
- Office hours 8am-6pm to provide support/advice
- Substantial Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Fund to put towards training or other development
- Reed Rewards, Reed Discount Club, Holiday pay, Statutory benefits & pension (PAYE only)
- Referral/recommendation bonus paid at up to £250
There are a number of similar roles that I am currently recruiting for across the country, therefore if you are interested in finding out the roles we have available, please contact me today for more information. (firstname.lastname@example.org /01212372642)