Reed Social Care are looking for experienced Children's Qualified Social Workers who are interested in working in Nottinghamshire.
- Assessing the needs of children and their families.
- Compliance with legislation and departmental policies/procedures.
- Writing reports, case notes and maintaining documentation within the Department’s Framework system, and taking responsibility for case closure.
- Maintaining records.
- Working in partnership with colleagues from a range of different agencies to ensure children and young people are safely maintained in their environment.
- Participation in team activities e.g. team meetings, case discussion, review of team work.
- Participation in regular supervision.
- Contributing to practice and service development.
- To take up opportunities for relevant training and development, in accordance with the requirement to evidence continuous professional development.
- Work in accordance with the Nottinghamshire County Council Code of Conduct and the GSCC Code of Practice.
- Work within Departmental Policies and Procedures.
- Demonstrate Continual Professional Development in line with HCPC regulations and requirements.
- Offer mentoring support to less experienced workers.
- Take up opportunities for further Professional Development which may include: Further Post Qualifying Awards; Practice teaching
- Ability to deliver high-quality written reports to specified deadlines.
- Experience in permanence planning for children, including adoption.
- Have a Qualification in Social Work to degree level or equivalent
- Registered with Social Work England
- £250 referral bonus - if you aren't interested, maybe you know someone who is? - just reply to this email with their contact details!
- Your own dedicated consultant, an honest service with excellent aftercare, including on-site service reviews
- Access to the widest variety of social work jobs nationwide
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- Access to your own continued Professional Development fund
- 2 payment methods available: Umbrella & PAYE