Do you want a job where you can really make a difference?
Reed Care & Support are looking for Residential Support Workers.
With immediate starts available, Reed are looking to fill temporary roles working with children and young people across the North of Wales. We are looking for individuals with a minimum of one year’s experience and a passion for caring for others. Knowledge of safeguarding children, and experience working with emotional, behavioural and learning difficulties is desirable.
What you will be doing;
- Work in a professional manner, treating every individual with dignity and respect.
- Ensure the highest level of care and support is given at all times.
- Ensure all policies and procedures in relation to children are adhered to.
- Assist in implementing care plans to all children and young people.
- Ensure the health and safety of all individuals and visitors in the facility.
- Ensure all records and documentation are properly maintained in accordance with company policy and legal requirements.
- Respect the confidentiality of each individual in the care of the company.
- Promote equality at all times.
About the company you will be working for;
Our client prides themselves on providing innovative care and education to children and young people, with emotional, behavioural, learning or physical needs, with the aim of making a difference to children’s lives, by helping to give guidance and support to each individual to reach their potential.
Why work for Reed?
At Reed, we love to look after our employees. So that you really get the best out of working for us, here is what we offer;
- Competitive rates of pay
- The opportunity to work around your own schedule
- Access to a free DBS check*
- Weekly pay
- Medical cash plan & pension scheme
- Access to great high street discounts
- 24 hour on call service team
- Refer a friend scheme
Ready to love Monday’s? Call our office today on 0151 236 6172, or email a copy of your CV to Hayley.email@example.com