Do you want a position that will have you Loving Mondays? Are you an experienced children's support worker looking for work? Do you want a flexible working schedule?
If so, We want to hear from YOU!
Here at Reed Care & Support are looking for hard-working Children Support Workers to provide care and support in residential settings assisting and supporting the children in line with their care plans to enable them to maximise their potential. Service users have a range of needs such as mental health issues, learning disabilities, challenging behaviour and substance misuse.
You will need to be:
-Child centred, experienced and focused
-Demonstrate passion for care with enthusiasm and commitment.
-Work well autonomously and as part as a team
-Able to bring own skills and talents to enhance children's lives
-Support children and maximise life chances
-Minimum of 6 months experience in a similar role
- NVQ level 2/3 in Health and social care/children's and young person's workforce.
In return for your hard work and commitment we offer a support network of experienced care professionals, a rewarding career path and a promise that no working day will be the same!
- Weekly Pay Scheme
- Holiday and Sick Pay
- Access to a Medical Cash Plan including dental, optical, physio, and maternity/paternity.
- Discounts to hundreds of retailers
- Access to shifts at numerous locations & the ability to find permanent work
- 24/7 Support from our team and On Call Services
If interested please hit APPLY or send your CV to email@example.com we look forward to hearing from you!